martes, 1 de febrero de 2011

Thank you for your time

After attending the Bearingnet International Meeting, here there are some words directly from our General Manager:

I would like to express my sincere gratitude for the hospitality I received during the Bearingnet meeting in Berlin last weekend.
It was a great pleasure to meet you and talk to you in person, and I found our informal get together of great interest, useful as well as informative.
Finally may I wish you the best in your continuous success for the future.
Roberto Martínez
NBI staff members at Bearingnet (photo provided by Bearingnet)


So, it seems everything went fine, and they could meet many colleagues.

We hope we can meet many of you again in the future. Even if you want to visit us, remember you can do it anytime, we will be pleased to show you our Headquarters in Spain, or our manufacturing plant in Changzhou.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario